An afternoon of Practical Spirituality
Saturday, March 25 12:30-5pm
Fee: $25 in advance ($30 at the door)
Location: Hidden River Wellness, 3901B Main St. (Manayunk) Philadelphia
In this one day workshop you’ll learn the scientifically-proven steps of effective affirmative prayer that are common to virtually all of the world’s religions and spiritual practices. They’re explained in clear, everyday language that’s free of dogma or limitation. The result is a practical formula for effective prayer that works for anyone of any faith or belief. No previous experience necessary.
Love like Jesus – Meditate like Buddha – Pray like Mohammed – Believe like Moses
Learn the new language of New Thought
Prayer is a central element in almost every religious and spiritual practice. It’s a deeply personal process of opening our connection to Spirit and setting a conscious intention about what we desire that spirit can fulfill.
The workshop is an engaging and inspiring blend of information, music and interactive experience. It's hosted by Rev. Bill Marchiony and Rev. Dave Schpok, trained and licensed metaphysical teachers and healers. They are co-founders of New Thought Philadelphia.
It's based on the principles integrated from the world’s major religious practices.
- There is only One Power - the power of Love, which is the power of God.
- There is an all-powerful Creative Law that responds to our thinking. “It is done unto you as you believe”.
- Spirit is the Source of ever flowing, unlimited good. Its nature is to give, but through the spiritual Law of Attraction it gives only as much as we are open to receiving.
- There is a thread of Spiritual Truth that weaves through the world’s Faith traditions. Among these threads we understand that the Oneness of God is found in Its creation and that the power of Love heals.
- This is a “science” since it is based on spiritual principles as impersonal as gravity and electricity and - aware or not, we are using them constantly.
This workshop applies to anyone, regardless of their religious beliefs or spiritual background - Invite your friends!
Register in advance at our Sunday Celebration or use the form below. (Click "show other payment options" to pay by check or cash.)